terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2008

Algumas Citações Avulsas


"I was cut off from the world. There was no one to confuse or torment me, so I was forced to become original." F. J. Haydn

"An artist is forced by others to paint out of his own free will." Willem de Kooning

"Style is a fraud. I always felt the Greeks were hiding behind their columns." Willem de Kooning

"The attitude that nature is chaotic and that the artist puts order into it is a very absurd point of view, I think. All that we can hope for is to put some order into ourselves." Willem de Kooning

"The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all of your time." Willem de Kooning

"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval." Mark Twain

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more." Mark Twain

"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." Mark Twain

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." Albert Einstein

"Basic research is what I am doing when I don't know what I am doing." Wernher von Braun

"Eighty percent of success is showing up." Woody Allen

"I'm astounded by people who want to 'know' the universe when it's hard enough to find your way around Chinatown." Woody Allen

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen

Sem comentários: