quarta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2007

Ainda Mais Frases de Groucho Marx


"Hello, I must be going."

"Quote me as saying I was misquoted."

"A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke."

"I married your mother because I wanted children, imagine my disappointment when you came along."

"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife."

"Why was I with her? She reminds me of you. In fact, she reminds me more of you than you do!"

"Time wounds all heels."

"Do you think I could buy back my introduction to you?"

"It is better to have loft and lost than to never have loft at all."

"I must confess, I was born at a very early age."

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."

"You know I could rent you out as a decoy for duck hunters?"

"Ice Water? Get some Onions - that'll make your eyes water!"

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."

"Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?"

"Room Service? Send up a larger room."

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."

"A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running."

Sem comentários: