quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2007

Mais Frases de Groucho Marx


"Go, and never darken my towels again."

"I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I'd rather dance with the cows until you come home."

"It isn't necessary to have relatives in Kansas City in order to be unhappy."

"Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy."

"My mother loved children - she would have given anything if I had been one."

"Women should be obscene and not heard."

"No one is completely unhappy at the failure of his best friend."

"In America you can go on the air and kid the politicians, and the politicians can go on the air and kid the people."

"I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse."

"She's afraid that if she leaves, she'll become the live of the party."

"There is no sweeter sound than the crumbling of one's fellow man."

"The husband who wants a happy marriage should learn to keep his mouth shut and his checkbook open."

"You'd better beat it. You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon, you can leave in a minute and a huff."

"Love goes out the door when money comes innuendo."

"I have nothing but confidence in you. And very little of that."

"Why should I do anything for posterity? What has posterity ever done for me?"

"I like my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while."

"I aughta join a club and beat you over the head with it."

"If i cannot smoke in heaven, then i shall not go."

"Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know."

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer as soon as he graduates from law school!"

"As soon as I get through with you, you'll have a clear case for divorce and so will my wife."

Sem comentários: